The Kodiak Chamber of Commerce and Associated Industries have joined a partnership that helps chamber members access Alaska’s only multi-industry Association Health plan.
This program features comprehensive benefits at flexible pricing that include medical, dental, vision, and life/AD&D options, as well as benefits that go beyond health insurance through membership in Associated Industries.
Through this new partnership, members of the Kodiak Chamber now have discounted access to the Associated Health Plan and extended HR benefits. Additionally, members will receive a 25% discount on the annual membership fee. Services include:
- A Multi-trust Associated plan for small businesses with 1 to 50 employees.
- Health Insurance coverage through Moda Health of Alaska
- Dental coverage through Delta Dental of Alaska
- Vision care coverage through VSP
- Life Insurance coverage through UNUM
- 401(k) program for small businesses
- Third-party administration of health plan
- Digital HR toolkit (forms, posters & policies)
- Plus more!
Contact Albert Fogle (907) 278.2628, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the next steps.